This exclusive design is the result of over 100 years of history and tradition. Using a unique "French" press process, this pot allows coffee oils through, adding a huge variety of floral and sweet fruity flavours to your cup. Since some coffee sediment may also seep through the metal filter, coffee prepared in this pot tends to taste well-rounded and less acidic. Coffee should be ground relatively coarse for a French press. Composed of a chrome coated steel holder, a dishwasher safe glass beaker, a reusable stainless steel metal filter and lid, this coffee pot is ideal for all varieties of coffee. The Parisian Press Coffee Pot has been conceived to deliver the perfect cup of pressed coffee. Suitable for all types of harvests. Replacement parts available.
This Parisian press produces approximately two cups of coffee.
Made of glass, chrome plated steel and stainless steel filter. Chrome plated.
HOW TO MAKE A PERFECT CUP OF COFFEE
1. Place the coffee pot on a level surface. Remove the plunger by pulling it straight up.
2. Place the desired quantity of coarsely ground coffee in the pot. Do not use finely ground coffee as this will clog up the filter, causing too much resistance when depressing the plunger.
3. Pour simmering water into the pot to approximately 3 cm (1.2”) below the rim. Stir the coffee gently.
4. Place the plunger above the coffee in the pot and close the lid. Make sure the spout opening is closed as well. Now let the coffee stand for a few minutes. The longer you let it stand, the stronger it will become.
5. Hold onto the coffee pot with the spout pointing away from you and gently press the plunger down. Do not use too much pressure. If the filter clogs, remove the plunger from the pot and re-stir the coffee. Attention! When exerting too much force, the hot coffee could spray out of the pot.
6. Turn the lid, opening the spout.
7. The coffee can now be poured. 8. Remove the filter from the plunger and clean each component after use. Dry the metal components with a soft cloth.
Dry the metal components thoroughly with a soft cloth. Glass beaker is dishwasher safe. Stainless steel filters and steel handle should be hand washed only. This product is not suitable for the microwave.
Never place the Parisian Press Coffee Pot on a heat source or in the microwave, and do not clean it in the dishwasher with the exception of the glass jug. Never put it in the oven or microwave. When using the coffee pot, remember that it is filled with hot or boiling liquid. Use a coaster before putting the coffee pot on a table. Incorrect use can result in severe burns and/or other injuries.